View Single Post
February 5th, 2013, 08:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
6weeks and 2 days

Hello, I have decided to start a journal for this pregnancy. I am sure writing about it will give me relief when I am going through some difficult symptoms. I also look forward to reading this long after my little one is born. He/She may be my last LO and I want to chronicle as much of my experience as possible. Please feel free to read and/or comment. But I cannot guarantee that you won't be bored. I am trying to record a lot of detail

I got my BFP on CD 23 of my cycle, at 11 DPO. I thought I saw a faint line on the eveneing of 10 DPO and then I saw a definite line on 11 DPO I got a very clear line on the FRER on 11 DPO and a better line on the FRER plus the unmistakable word "Pregnant" on a clearblue digi on 12 DPO.

The first week and a half was uneventful...I even dared to hope that this pregnancy may be kind to me on the nausea front. But I hoped too soon at about 5 weeks and 4 days I felt like the wierd extreme hunger pangs on and off. At 5 weeks 5 days, I had some slight nausea and extreme hunger in the morning by the time I got off the shower. It kept getting worse over that weekend Fev 2nd and 3rd and on the evening of Feb 4th at 6 weeks 1 day I threw up for the first time this pregnancy. I know its only the first of many more such episodes But I stopped temping today Tuesday Feb 5th. With this much nausea I am somewhat reassured that things are ok in there The hardest parts so far have been dealing with nausea at work, taking my prenatal pill and feeling so tired at work! My first OB appointment with Dr. Priddy will be on Feb 21st. I will be almost 9 weeks by then I can't wait for first trimester to be over. Second Tri is the best.

Last edited by Anitha; March 1st, 2013 at 01:30 PM.