View Single Post
February 5th, 2013, 12:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
And there is one sac. I knew that would be all we could see, but hey, at least we saw it.

We go back on valentine's day at 6 weeks 2 days pregnant for another ultrasound. Hoping we see a fetal pole, yolk sac and a lil heartbeat.

She didn't do another beta because she said at this point all she wants to see is a sac and we saw one so it doesn't matter what the betas say anymore. She said I could get them if I want but she doesn't advise it since it might cause me stress if my progesterone went down some. She also said that I need to not worry about my progesterone since I am on crinone 8% and that you cannot get accurate progesterone levels from a blood test since my progesterone in making it to the uterus and that is all that matters.

She drew a blood test for hemaglobin and anitphospholipid stuff since those were missing from my RPL testing I had done a while back.

So we go back next week and we just have to wait patiently til then.

I had bad nausea last night and in the middle of the night as well my DH had to bring me pretzels in bed.

So I feel cautiously optimistic. Praying the lil bean is okay and sticks for good

Mindy & Josh
Mama to 3 beautiful girls!
DD - Maya (11), DD - Sophia (7)
, & DD - Jane (0)

11/04 09/12 12/12