View Single Post
February 5th, 2013, 06:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey Ladies,

I have noticed that we have a lot of new faces around here and I wanted to introduce myself to ya'll. I am Sarah Jane (30), DH is RJ (27), and DS (3). I am an ICU RN and DH is a firefighter/paramedic for a large city. We have been TTC for 15 months soon to be 16 months. We had no issues conceiving our son, I was actually on Yaz when I got preggo with him. We started actively TTC at the beginning of 2011 but had to stop because DH was diagnosed with testicular ca. So for 9 months we went through surgery, 3 cycles of chemo, and one last surgery. After the final surgery we were given the all clear to go ahead and start TTC again. So our journey has been a lot longer than I thought it would be. Then about halfway through this journey, I finally got the NP on my side and she helped me to come up with a plan. She and I thought if I could get the weight I gained since having our son that I would be able to get preggo faster. She also gave me script for Clomid and have me come in for regular blood draws for Progesterone levels. DH and I took a break this cycle (cycle 15) from the Clomid because the 100mg was making me crazy!!! If we don't get preggo this cycle, I will go back on the medicine and he will have his SA done. Depending on what that shows will determine if I have an HSG done or not. Whew! Sorry I didn't mean to write a book but wanted to say hello.