View Single Post
February 5th, 2013, 08:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blew86 View Post
Hello Sarah!
Nice to receive some semi personal information to go with a screen name. I am sorry to hear about your husbands testicular cancer, so young. Goes to show you never know what life has in order for you.
My name is Britnee 26 going to nursing school. Currently work in dialysis. My husband is 26 and a maintenance supervisor at an apartment complex. We got married in may and he has a daughter from a previous relationship. We have been ttc for 7 months now and we are on cycle 3 of clomid, I had a uterine flush the beginning of the month. My AF is due here on the 8th.
Nice to meet you, if that's what you call it!
Britnee Nice to meet you and DH. It is so true, you never know what life has in store for you. So far DH has been cancer free since his last surgery on October 19, 2011. We see the oncologist every 3 months for lab work and chest x-ray. There are still days where it seems so surreal that it even happened to us. We are very fortunate that we had really good insurance at the time and they didn't ask too many questions and helped things to go smoothly. Major kudos to you: going to nursing school, working in dialysis, and taking Clomid. I didn't do too bad on low dose Clomid for 3 mos but it was when I went up to the middle dose is when I really started to have issues. Hence why I had to take a break even though we found out last cycle that I did finally ovulate (my progesterone level was 33). It is nice to meet you too!!! I hope that your stay here is short and you get your bfp soon!!!