View Single Post
February 5th, 2013, 08:09 PM
Praying for a babe!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutenurse24 View Post
Britnee Nice to meet you and DH. It is so true, you never know what life has in store for you. So far DH has been cancer free since his last surgery on October 19, 2011. We see the oncologist every 3 months for lab work and chest x-ray. There are still days where it seems so surreal that it even happened to us. We are very fortunate that we had really good insurance at the time and they didn't ask too many questions and helped things to go smoothly. Major kudos to you: going to nursing school, working in dialysis, and taking Clomid. I didn't do too bad on low dose Clomid for 3 mos but it was when I went up to the middle dose is when I really started to have issues. Hence why I had to take a break even though we found out last cycle that I did finally ovulate (my progesterone level was 33). It is nice to meet you too!!! I hope that your stay here is short and you get your bfp soon!!!
I have not had any blood work done. I wonder sometimes if maybe I should monthly to see what my levels are. My AF is due Friday but I don't feel any different then normal, I have been a little more gassy, idk if that's normal or something I ate? Idk. I have had 2 miscarriages the last one I was the farthest along, I had sore boobs, nausea an cravings. So I think AF is coming or I have a late implanted.. Idk? This is frustrating for me after 7 months I can't imagine after 15 months trying on and off.

My Ovulation Chart