View Single Post
February 5th, 2013, 07:35 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blew86 View Post
I have not had any blood work done. I wonder sometimes if maybe I should monthly to see what my levels are. My AF is due Friday but I don't feel any different then normal, I have been a little more gassy, idk if that's normal or something I ate? Idk. I have had 2 miscarriages the last one I was the farthest along, I had sore boobs, nausea an cravings. So I think AF is coming or I have a late implanted.. Idk? This is frustrating for me after 7 months I can't imagine after 15 months trying on and off.
Britnee I wasn't able to get my OB to order blood work for me. He just kept telling me that I needed to be patient and let nature run its course. I was lucky that he had to cancel my appt and I got to see the NP that day instead. She has been more helpful than anything, ordered labs to make sure my hormones were normal and rule out PCOS. It is very frustrating to try and figure out what your body is doing. Then you try so hard not to read into things but it is so hard not to. As for TTC so hard and so long, I keep telling myself it is worth it. I no longer test early (I did last cycle when I got my progesterone level back and was so disappointed) to avoid being disappointed and keep repeating my new favorite bible verse Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopingforonemore View Post
Cutenurse, whew! Girl you've had a roller-coaster What a blessing that your dh is healed and you guys are back on the ttc journey. I'm praying for a BFP for you! I'm 41 with 3 children and trying for #1 with my dh. This will be my 10th cycle so sick of bfn's as we all are. Good luck! I hope it happens soon for you!
After he was diagnosed and had started chemo, I never thought life was going to to get back to normal. He will tell you that we were obviously meant to be together because he would have never survived without having a nurse at home to take care of him. But still get a little nervous a week or two before he sees the oncologist. So far we are so very lucky and blessed. Really hoping that we do get our bfp soon. I agree with you, I am so sick of seeing bfn!!! I really hope you don't have to hang around here much longer and get your bfp soon too!!! You deserve it just as much as I do!!!