View Single Post
February 6th, 2013, 05:16 AM
Hi, my name is Jennifer. I am the proud new mama of an almost 7 month old! She is a great baby! I breastfeed her, and since the beginning of 2013, we started to introduce her to solids, mostly Organic brown rice infant cereal, but sometimes we change it up and feed her oatmeal or barley instead. My husband and I (but mostly me for obvious reasons) are currently trying to sleep train her.

Hi Rose, Congratulations by the way on your Engagement and your upcoming wedding! I am a Mom of an almost 7 month old, and love it, don't get me wrong. We didn't start to try to have a family until we'd been married for a couple years. I'm not really trying to deter you, David and I just had a blast, going on vacations, out for dinner, to movies, etc. We knew that once kids are in the picture it gets hard to do that stuff anymore. I do have friends though, who in the almost 4 years we've been married, they've had 3 kids, and they love it! It depends too, on your support system. David and I have great families who are very supportive, so that helps. Just a thought.