View Single Post
February 6th, 2013, 01:15 PM
Super Mommy to be
well the other part to why I'm so down these last 2 weeks........

I have asthma problems and the cold weather triggers it, so since Christmas I've had problems. I've had to use my inhaler one every night for the past two weeks there about and that's too much..one of the side effects of the inhaler is dizziness and light headedness.....I actually passed out the other night and knocked myself senseless...head first into the bathroom tiled floor, big chicken egg on my forehead, and just feeling dizzy and off......guess that big label that says may cause dizziness is there for a reason!!....

anyway just like the last 2 years I've been put on quick short dose of prednisone to knock it out of me.....so yea, that means I'm out this month too cause my dr. rather me wait while on it....so can try again next month...the dose is only like 10 days but oh well.....

ASTHMA

The WAITING
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
'Blessings' by Laura Story (What if trials of this life, are your mercies in disguise)
Glorious Ruins