View Single Post
February 6th, 2013, 02:15 PM
Super Mommy to be
Quote:
Originally Posted by GollyMolly View Post
What type of inhaler do you take? I'm a respiratory therapist and that is not a side effect you should put up with. Albuterol will do that to some people, if thats what you're on you should ask your doc about xopenex, much less side effects. Try wearing a mask when you go outside to help stop the cold from triggering your asthma too. It helps a lot of my patients. I'm suprised your doc told you to wait while on prednisone. Mine actually has me taking short bursts of prednisone when my rheumatoid arthritis flares while TTC because I've had to stop taking all of my other meds. Regardless I hope things get better with your breathing and I feel your pain about having a chronic condition while TTC, it makes it that much more frustrating.
Thanks ladies.

@ GollyMolly It's ventolin that I'm on.... actually I'm fine in the day it's just nights..everything seems to be worse in the night...... as far as the dr telling me to wait it out, he did say that they sometimes have to give pregnant women prednisone but he rather it not be in my system and the less stuff I'm on the better....also to make sure my asthma is controlled and to make sure I start feeling better with the dizziness...........I do think that is whats making me feel dizzy and lightheaded..... when I passed out I actually got up in the middle of the night (3am) and used it standing up and thats when I got so lightheaded I edged over, sat on the toilet to 'catch myself' and even put my head down between my legs but still passed out....oh I'm going to try zyrtec for a bit as well to help with my allergies which hopefully will help my asthma........... thanks for you input..greatly appreciated..

My DH is going to be so disappointed when I tell him we can't TTC this month, even though I don't think it would be a tragedy if it happened but who knows if conceiving at the same time I am taking steroids if it will have negative effects....
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
'Blessings' by Laura Story (What if trials of this life, are your mercies in disguise)
Glorious Ruins