View Single Post
February 6th, 2013, 06:05 PM
3 + 1
Ok so quick background on my story I'm Caylynne and DH David and I have been married 5yrs at the end of this month with a 2yr 4month old daughter named Megan. While I was pregnant with her I was really considering NCB and even posted here for awhile. Then at 29wks my daughter turned breech and by the time I was transferred from my midwives to my awesome OB she still hadn't turned. At my first visit with him he told me he suspected I had a unicornate uterus and he wasn't comfortable doing a version. From the get go I felt really comfortable with him and didn't feel like he was feeding me a bunch of BS. So my daughter was born via c/section and it was confirmed about my uterus. At that time he said any future children that I had that were head down a VBAC was totally a possibility(only problem is that the hospital where I delivered up until probably 3-4 months ago had a no VBAC policy) Ok so now fast forward 2yrs I find myself preggo again. At first I figured eh I will use have another c/section and life will go on. Well I thought about it more, went to an iCan meeting and decided that I want to try a VBAC and if I'm going that route I want NCB as a strong possibility. So switched back to my doc who delivered DD and have been in long talks with a doula who I'm hoping that can help me out Sorry this was a bit longer then expected. So anyway I will be sorta hanging out here to get more info on NCB since what I knew before kinda disappeared and it never hurts to have refresher right?