View Single Post
February 7th, 2013, 06:16 AM
Super Mommy to be
Thanks all for your input. I am only bothered with my asthma a few time through the winter... I don't live in a cold place at all so it's when we have a 'cold' snap here and there. And tank the Lord I never even know I have asthma AT ALL though the summer or rest of the year. That's why he doesn't want to put me on the inhaler that I would use every day indefinitely.

And now here's the Murphy law kicker..ready for this...........so just yesterday is when I decided to go to him and he tells me to take zyrtec and prescribes prednisone. I take zyrtec before bed and of course was going to start the prednisone today since it starts out 2 a day...........I had ZERO trouble with my astham last night... ZILCH, NADDA, NUTTIN'!!! SLEPT straight through!!! Now this is NOT a complaint I still started the prednisone this morning.......

Thanks all for your comments and advise....
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
'Blessings' by Laura Story (What if trials of this life, are your mercies in disguise)
Glorious Ruins