View Single Post
February 8th, 2013, 05:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Wake up. Spend 20 min on the toilet thanks to these gastro intestinal problems I've had for over a month now. Kids arguing over what o watch on tv in the bathroom. Kids all want something I eat and are fighting over who gets their food first. Then I'm dry heaving into the kitchen sink because I couldn't make it to the bathroom. Nothin comes up because there is nothing TO come up, but my body isn't taking the hint and just keeps dry heaving harder an harder. Meanwhile, kids standing a foot away arguing over who gets breakfast first. One kids drops their completely full cup of milk. By the time I finish dry heaving, it feels like someone kicked me in my uterus. The cramps hurts so bad and hurt worse when I stand. I finish getting the kids breakfast then go hide in my room. I still need breakfast too but I'm hurting. My toast is gettin cold in the toaster. I want to wake husband up I help but he stayed up til like 4am last night doing dishes, so I'm on my own for a few hours. What a start to my day! In 7 hours I find out I baby bean is a boy or girl and I'm more anxious than excited I am just trying to prepare myself to hear boy and to stay positive that it will all be okay and maybe another boy will escape any disability and that if he doesn't I can handle it like I do with my other two boys, who are totally awesome even if they are harder to raise.