View Single Post
February 8th, 2013, 05:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MrsTiffy Send a message via Yahoo to MrsTiffy
Last weekend I went and got some boudoir photos taken. I got my hair and makeup done, and just got to chill for a bit. I got to buy a bunch of new bras, panties, and stuff for that. I went to bed at 7:30 last night because I am feeling like crap. I hope that tonight dh and I get to celebrate something, but I wont know for sure for a few more hours. We are also going to have a romantic date on Saturday after all the kids are in bed. I am going to go buy some strawberries, chocolate, and wine. We will break out the fondu pot to make chocolate covered strawberries. We might watch a movie if I can find something good. I have also been dying to play a board game, so we are going to make time for that this weekend. I have read 5 books this week, and I always make time to read. Lately I have been pretty good about taking care of myself. Once I am over this cold that I have I am going to start the couch to 5K program, and dh is buying me a double jogging stroller to help make that happen. I hope to be able to sign up for the next 5K that the base here puts on, but we will see if I can get over my anxiety of running in front of other people. Lol.

Vivian (6)
Caden (5)
Alex (2)
Maura born 9/11/12