View Single Post
February 8th, 2013, 02:57 PM
Super Mommy to be
I'm not the best with history and others may be able to shed some light.

There are many questions we may have and the answers may not really make us any more clear, but I do accept that there are some things that I will not and can not ever understand because it was all created, and orchestrated by a much higher supreme so our mortal minds cannot know everything. If we could there would be no such thing as faith.

Mind you I'm not saying there aren't answers and explanations to your questions, lol, just saying there is a lot that aren't supposed to know. For instance, our mortals minds cannot understand how 'God is'. He was here before Earth, he was here before time, he existed, but how.... We will never know or understand until perhaps when we get to Heaven. But we have faith and we believe. We can feel Him, we can see his wondrous works, we know accept Him as our Saviour and accept that His ways are not our ways, and we will not understand everything...

I have to tell myself that a lot when things don't fall in to place a lot of times....like this TTC, sigh.....

Didn't mean to ramble so much... and didn't even answer your questions, LOL!
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
'Blessings' by Laura Story (What if trials of this life, are your mercies in disguise)
Glorious Ruins

Last edited by left_field; February 9th, 2013 at 03:19 PM.