View Single Post
February 9th, 2013, 05:25 AM
Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
Water-Birth - Is it just me or does this seem to be rising in popularity? I don't think it's just you!

Is this something you would be interested in? Yes, I tried it with my first homebirth (fifth baby), but it just wouldn't be possible with the house we're in now.

Does your hospital/Birthing Center allow water births? There is a hospital about 60 miles away that offers it for sure but we don't plan to use them.

If you have had a water birth, what was your favorite and least favorite part? Honestly, I think my favorite part was the thought of it while I was still pregnant. When I was in actual labor, though, the tub was uncomfortable and the water temperature was wrong even though they tried adjusting it for me like a dozen times, LOL! I didn't end up staying in the tub.

What kind of tub/pool did you birth in? We had a large "garden" tub where we used to live.

Robert: 20 Raechel: 18 Daniel: 15 Joseph: 13 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 7 Lucy Marie: 5 John Anthony: 2 AND Baby due Dec. 2015

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w); Francis (7-4-12 @12w); Charlie (1-19-15 @ 6w)

Congratulations Raechel and Kaleb, married May, 2015