View Single Post
February 9th, 2013, 05:25 AM
Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
Water-Birth - Is it just me or does this seem to be rising in popularity? I don't think it's just you!

Is this something you would be interested in? Yes, I tried it with my first homebirth (fifth baby), but it just wouldn't be possible with the house we're in now.

Does your hospital/Birthing Center allow water births? There is a hospital about 60 miles away that offers it for sure but we don't plan to use them.

If you have had a water birth, what was your favorite and least favorite part? Honestly, I think my favorite part was the thought of it while I was still pregnant. When I was in actual labor, though, the tub was uncomfortable and the water temperature was wrong even though they tried adjusting it for me like a dozen times, LOL! I didn't end up staying in the tub.

What kind of tub/pool did you birth in? We had a large "garden" tub where we used to live.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!