View Single Post
February 10th, 2013, 08:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJRPete View Post
Which is it? Did you directly ask or not? Regardless I don't think unless O brought it up himself voluntarily, unbidden.... unless you really felt there was imminent danger.
It sounds like you are on better terms with BM, why did you not just ask her? Sounds like she did the right thing to keep O safe all things considered.
I hardly think allowing your child to watch a domestic violence through a peephole is a responsible thing to do.

You weren't here, but it also was not responsible to have your child sleep in your bed holding a baseball bat because there was a woman beater in the house.

I don't remember exactly what was said. I noticed the door. Eric noticed the door. Owen knew what happened and told us. We were not asking about his mother. We were asking if he knew what happened to a door that is located across the hallway from him.

We didnt say anything about his mom allowing him to watch. We didnt say anything about her living there.

Putting him in the middle is when she tells him that we want to keep him away from her. putting him in the middle is asking what the other parent does or says.

Not asking what happened to a door.