Topic: Please Read
View Single Post
February 11th, 2013, 06:40 AM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
Quote:
I just want to say, for someone to be a troll or lie, they wouldn't take the time to try to prove themselves with photo's and user name signature, as well as very personal information.
Actually yes...that's exactly what the most dangerous ones do.

Quote:
For those who don't think anything can be seen with levels at 800.

Here is some information depending on the technician the type of scan abdominal vs trans-vaginal and the machine.
Yes, this says you can possibly see a sac. You claimed to have seen 2 babies. Not possible.

The fact that you posted info from an abortion site is disturbing on many, many levels.

--------

I do believe that you have suffered loss and tragedy in your life, and for that you have my sympathy. But I also think that you need support and help for your issues, and that is not something this TTCMA board is equipped to provide. I invite you to find a counselor, therapist, psychologist, pastor, etc. that you can speak with. Your medical provider may be able to refer you to someone.

As you are already pregnant and not needing medical assistance, those who choose to follow your story can do so in the October 2013 DDC. Best of luck to you.