Topic: Weight loss
View Single Post
February 12th, 2013, 06:18 AM
Administrator
I hope you are still going to hang out on Mommy Fitness & Weightloss. I've lost all of my baby weight and am about 30 lbs thinner than before I got pregnant with Shawn. I really had an easy time losing weight this time around. I think it was partly from breastfeeding but also because my eating habits got better when I was pregnant and forced to eat a diabetic diet. I'm really trying to tone up now though because I have lose skin and flab (probably only flab that I can see, but I hate it). I am going to turn 40 this summer and I am having major issues with this so I've been trying to shape up. I like had a bad dream about looking like this haggardly old scary lady. LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAB View Post
Losing weight is an ongoing battle for me, the first year I only lost half of my baby weight gained during pregnancy, now during the second year I've lost all of the baby weight, but I'm still 15-20 lbs overweight. Breastfeeding didn't help me lose weight at all. I've always been a little chunky, but I still need to lose another 10 lbs to fit into my clothes comfortably. DH and I try to work out and diet together, but when he's in school it's really hard because he's so stressed and we're so stretched thin for time.
With my other kids, I always had a hard time losing the last 10 or 20 lbs when I was nursing. It was like my body was trying to hold onto the weight to keep up my milk supply. It was better this time around.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!