View Single Post
February 12th, 2013, 07:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to pmdc5286 Send a message via Yahoo to pmdc5286
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJRPete View Post
I've read a lot of this person's backstory. She has gotten flak since the get go for her attitude toward BM and being stepmom. Which granted are not easy things to adjust to.
In my longer post that must still be languishing I explain the more.... in a nutshell a magistrate told me just because my ex hurt me as he did, didn't mean he would hurt our kid. His violence and marijuana production are in our order.

Oh and on my other thread I didn't know what else to say. Someone posted about CS and I replied to that. I am mulling over adoption. I understand all sides ans bio dad has rights. But it is also not right that husband does everything for my son while bio dad gets to be photo op dad who pays for none of th things he has come to assume we will just do for my boy.
My husband does EVERYTHING for my oldest son. Sean hasn't seen his bio dad since he was 11! My husband doesn't want all of the fame and glory for doing for OUR kids. He does it because he wants to and we are a family. I do the same for Robert. I went with Robert to school the other day because he needed someone to and I was the only one available. Shamu wouldn't. I didn't do it to get a medal or a ribbon or a cookie or anything. I did it for my (step)kid. When Jonah and I got together, we didn't have a my kid, your kid thing, they are our kids. Jonah and I are paying for Dani's braces because her dad is refusing too. He has not said one word about it because it is something she needs. Dani knows who provides for her. Adoption has never crossed our minds just because we are the providers for the kids, we do it because we are their parents, it came with having them or marrying a partner with kids.