View Single Post
February 12th, 2013, 08:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
1) SIZE
here are some idea of sizes. You could pick one of these or let me know the dimension you want if they are not here: (I'm so bad at this, I guess height wise about the height of the picture I have of her in my signature right now, but definitely longer.

2) TEXT STYLE

I love script and pretty, whimsy fonts. No blinking, flashing, scrolling necessary!

3) TEXT

4) BORDER
This is just a sample, if you want a border please let me know what shape, style and color you would like. Also if you want the border blinking or moving.

A border is up to you!

5) Background color or not?

Again up to you!

6) What colors?

I guess that depends on which pictures you chose to use. I generally like greys, antique pinks, light blues or aquas, etc

7) What theme or style? Pictures or graphics?

I guess the theme is sort of just our big family events thus far. It's our new family. I like a style that is whimsy, romantic, but not too cartoonish looking.

The pictures in my original post (pick which ones you think would work best to use!). I would also like for somewhere it to say "Meredith & Kevin married Oct 2011 or Est. 2011" and then something along the lines of "Vivenne born Jan 9th 2013. 8lbs 5oz 19 3/4 inches (however you want to say it and if you want to add some sort of saying or graphics that is fine as well). Feel free to pick away when it comes to the pictures and obviously no need to use them all!

8) Have a font you want used?

I generally like script or font that looks handwritten or slightly italized.

I hope that helps and if you need anything else let me know!

Thanks Lucy S. for my awesome siggy!