View Single Post
February 12th, 2013, 09:16 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I had my 3rd blood draw taken today and I was feeling a little down after - I had to sign something saying all the information was correct and noticed my reason for testing was "missed abortion" I know it shouldn't matter but it still got me a little.

So a friend linked me to a tarot card reading just for funsies when I got back. . . I know it is silly but it was pretty spot on for most of it (especially the first 2) so I thought I would share it

Card 1 (The Hermit) : How you feel about yourself now

You may be feeling lonely at this time or going through a period of introspection. If you are struggling to find answers to your questions give it time, they will come. This is a time for prudence and patience. If you have been unwell this is a time for rest and recuperation.

Card 2 (The Devil) : What you most want at this moment

The cards suggest that what you most want at this time you can't have, like the forbidden fruit, which makes it all the more tempting. Or you could go for it but you know that it would be a bad choice and for all the wrong reasons. Yes, you want passion and gratification - just be careful where you go looking for it.

Card 3 (Temperance) : Your fears

You are afraid that this period of harmony in your relationship or life in general is not going to last. Perhaps you are afraid a rival is going to cause conflict or already is and threatens to upset the peace and tranquillity you are enjoying. Any quarrels will be short lived so just try and enjoy the moment for what it is. If life is not joyful and tranquil at the moment you may fear that it never will be, take heart and be patient and life will soon have a sense of normality again.

Card 4 (The High Priestess) : What is going for you

All lines are open in your telephone exchange with your intuition, and there is no better guide than your intuition. Listen, listen carefully and the secret you want revealed will be shared with you.

Card 5 (The Moon) : What is going against you

You are frozen with fear, lack of nerve and confused as to what it is you actually want. You are allowing all your fears and anxieties to hold you back when you should be opening your mind to new and unexpected possibilities. You do need to be careful however, as there are deceitful people around who may seem charming but are only out for their own gains. If in a clandestine affair beware, your secret may be exposed.

Card 6 (The Magician) : Outcome

A time of positive action with great potential, you are full of self-belief and feeling very empowered. It's time to show everyone exactly what you're made of. You will have the ability to think on your feet and The Magician is an excellent omen for success.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!