View Single Post
February 12th, 2013, 11:31 AM
Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
When I was pregnant with my 3rd I wanted to change doctors, but didn't. I thought it was "too late" and boy, did I regret sticking with him! His treatment of me during that delivery left me feeling literally like I had been physically and sexually assaulted. Then, stupid me, I saw him for the 6 week check and left feeling even worse. I vowed after that, I would NEVER put up with a doctor I didn't like for any reason.

I switched care at 25ish weeks for my fifth pregnancy. Switched from an OB to a homebirth midwife because I finally convinced DH it was the right thing for us to do.

I am currently in the process of switching from an MD (family doc) to a CNM. I thought I could put up with using the doctor for prenatal care and then the plan was to just go unassisted to birth at home. I didn't think there was a midwife in our area, but I started digging around and found one! I meet her on the 22nd- I'll be 24ish weeks.

Robert: 19 Raechel: 18 Daniel: 15 Joseph: 13 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 7 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 18 months!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w); Francis (7-4-12 @12w); Charlie (1-19-15 @ 6w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!