Topic: so nauseous!
View Single Post
February 12th, 2013, 09:37 PM
Super Mommy
I thought the morning sickness was supposed to be gone by week 14 at the latest... I have felt like I would be sick so badly for the past couple of hours that I contemplated more than once just making it happen and getting it over with... why Logan? WHY? Is there a difference between sickness in mom's expecting boys than mom's expecting girls? Because, I did not have it like this with my daughter that I remember. I exercised every day pregnant with Chloe and this one I feel like passing out/being sick when I look in the direction of my elliptical.. I hate this.

OH and I had to have a behavioral support meeting with someone for a client I might be working with yesterday and she said I didn't look pregnant.. I just took this like 10 minutes ago and I am 21 weeks and 4 days pregnant.. what was this lady thinking? That I just look large? I am just not a happy camper right now.. I leave work in 30 minutes and if I get home and my boyfriend didn't put Chloe to sleep (like last night) I am going to flip out because I made a last minute appt. for Chloe for 8 a.m. tomorrow morning that I really need her to be able to go to! He is on thin ice lately and that's a whole different chapter..