View Single Post
February 13th, 2013, 05:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Stefani, do you have any "irrational" fears? Honestly, i always over worry about almost everything. I have a fear that my SO is going to find someone better and more attractive and leave but i know that is nonsense deep down. I think its because of things that have happened over the past few years. I also have not yet left mason alone. Im worried something will happen to him and i wont be there.

Do you like to read? If so: Favorite all time book? Currently reading? Favorite of what you've read recently? I do, buy havent had a chance to read much lately, other than my school textbooks. Were reading s book for cultural anthropology right now called Dancing Skeletons. It is interesting. I do not have an all time favorite book but do really like the author Lurlene McDaniel.

Have you lived anywhere other than your current city? If so, where? Yes. I was born in canada. In northern ontario. I moved from there to niagara falls canada at 11 years old and then immigrated to the usa when i was 13

Do you like where you're living (current town/city) or have you ever considered moving elsewhere? I am a little torn. I like how we live in a small town and not in the city. It is beautiful out here. However, sometimes i do think it may be good to leave new york state. But then i dont know where we would go at the same time because there are downfalls to many other places too lol

~mommy of 3 angels and one handsome boy~