View Single Post
February 14th, 2013, 01:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Mar 2009
We are using condoms with occasional pull out. I have PCOS so I have a very small chance of becoming pregnant as is, and I don't like hormonal birth control.
I may want one more, Tim is unsure, but I said that I would wait until Elliott is 2 or something so that way it's not anything soon. I would want to plan it (it probably need to be planned and me go on fertility meds anyway).
TTC W/PCOS since January of 2016
CP: 6/3/16 at 5 weeks/BETA 40
BFP 7/5/16 11DPO turned to blighted ovum 7/29/16 at 6w6d measuring 5W5D beta 2682
View Public Profile
Find all posts by writerchick324