View Single Post
February 14th, 2013, 11:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to proudmomtoEthan
Man two kids is a huge difference then one. When I actually have the time to be alone I always choose sleep, so I am lacking on keeping up on here. I miss you ladies and I am trying to catch up on everything I have been missing.

Between Ethan's school and them napping at different times and trying to keep up the house work, wife duties ( the one that suffers the most) and running the house along with bills has made me very tired.

I love it though as weird as it sounds, I remember what it was like before my sweet pies and I love the crazy stuff. I would like I little more sleep, but Hailey is awesome and sleeps normally 11-6:30am. I love no waking up at night anymore.

She is such a happy little baby, smiles all the time and in about 2 months we have heard her cry maybe 5 times( i mean full crying, not whinning)she does whine. She really is just happy all the time . I know her I'm getting hungry noises, wet diaper sounds and her i just need attention coos. I have lots of pictures just have to find time and energy to get in my computer to post them( on phone now). I can't upload them when using my phone.

All you ladies have beautiful babies its so fin to see pictures of them growing. I still can't believe in 5 days my baby with be 5 months old.

How is everyone? How are your lo's? I really do need to get on more.