View Single Post
February 15th, 2013, 08:47 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Thank you ladies for reading my journal and commenting

7weeks 5 days - February 15th 2013
The nausea this week has been bad but bearable. I took Monday morning off and then Tuesday also off (11th & 12th) due to a bad cold on top of the nausea and fatigue. I had some good days in between, but mostly all day nausea. I am so done with this...wonder when it will start getting better. Trying my best not to use the zofran but had to take 1 or 2 of them some days. I am drinking a ton of dilute yoghurt and lemonade. Water just tastes disgusting right now. Can only drink a little bit of water with lots of ice. I think I have gained weight though as I've been constantly eating to stave of the nausea and when I throw up its only stomach acid and water. I weighed myself today and I am at at 130 lb. I distinctly remember being 125lb at 11 dpo when I got the bfp Hopefully I wont gain at this rate throughout the pregnancy. I have been having vivid dreams. In one of the dreams I saw the LO being born and he looked just like Lekha. Yes it was a boy in the dream I have been craving sour stuff so much. DH was so sweet and bought me raw unripe mangoes as thats the most popular item among pregnant women in our culture. I love it! My appointment is next Thursday with my OB. (Feb 21st) and there will be an ultrasound too. Can't wait to see the baby. Thats about it for this update. Ciao.

Last edited by Anitha; March 1st, 2013 at 12:29 PM.