View Single Post
February 16th, 2013, 04:07 AM
Platinum Supermommy
30 weeks!

Time is really flying! Not a lot new, pregnancy wise. Still having some hip/tailbone pain here and there, but nothing like I had with Grace. Still able to exercise and function pretty well, though I do get out of breath a lot. She's moving a lot, and definitely stretching up into my ribs.

I think we've settled on a first name, and we're trying to pick a middle name. I have my favorite, but we haven't agreed on something yet.

Now to get organized for her...I'm in the process of getting all of Grace's old clothes sorted out and washed. We've gotten some baby stuff out of the attic. We need to buy a car seat still, and some diapers, and I need to buy some replacement parts for the pump, and possibly sterilize some of the bottles and stuff like that.

Oh, and we still need to come up with a definite plan for who will watch Grace when I'm in the hospital.

Next appointment is next week on Wednesday, again with the APN. After that it'll be every two weeks, and my doctor will be back from maternity leave by then.

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!