View Single Post
February 17th, 2013, 07:22 PM
Sleepy Rat Rattery
I do think it is very very strange you feel bad for people without children. Some cant have children for various reasons. Some don't feel they would make good parents. Some straight out may not like children at all. And those that choose not to have children are usually perfectly happy with their lives. I know many older couples who are perfectly happy with their choices to have no children. I think you are a very conceited person with very cold and judgmental personality. I have seen all the things you post and they are all pretty much the same. You are disrespectful. You only care about yourself and think other people are lower than you. No matter what their situation is. You seem to be a troll to me. And if that offends you then go back and read the things you right and try to see them from someone else's perspective. Yes some people regret not having children, but you know what? There are also, unfortunately, those who regret HAVING them. I don't think you should be so judgmental of other people and their choices. They will make their own choices and live with the consequences of their choices.