View Single Post
February 18th, 2013, 06:41 PM
BIG SYMPTOM TODAY!!!!! Tonight I went to blow my nose and THERE WAS BLOOD!!! I never EVER get bloody noses, EVER!!!!!

I've heard this is a big sign, especially if you never get them!

I've caved and tested, last one being tonight. It was negative tonight, but for some reason I'm not worried about it.

I'm now 9dpo and I think it's still early for me to get a BFP. Perhaps implantation happend yesterday when my temps were back to 97s. Who knows, but the bloody nose was an incredible feeling.

The past few days and most of last week I've felt more of a concentration on my right overy and usually during pms this is more spread out over the entire uterus with me. That's been a sign as well that's different to me. Even now, it's been a constant dull pain pretty much constantly. When I lie down, I can pin point it's right about where the ovary is.

Oh gosh I hope I hope.

I got an ACTUAL CVS Basil thermometer today. Turns out my rinky dink one was off my 3 tenths and a half. Which means everything's been so thrown off!!!!

I'll start tracking with it tomorrow morning. I know they say not to change the thermometer, but ohw well.... I want to chart what I actually am.

YAY FOR BLOODY NOSES!!!!