View Single Post
February 20th, 2013, 07:56 AM
Platinum Supermommy
8weeks 3 days - February 20th 2013
Yesterday was DH's birthday. I had ordered a gift for him from Amazon (Plantronics backbeat bluetooth head set) and other than that I had done nothing. Yesterday was baaad nausea wise and I could barely make it through the day at work. When I left, I picked up DD and drove to the grocery store and picked up a cake. All the while I'm thinking I hope I don't throw up in the store!! Finally made it home right before DH got home and we cut the cake, DD and I sang happy birthday, he loved his gift and best part of all was I had no more nause the rest of the evening. Its like God decided to give us one good evening for DH's birthday We also skyped with my SIL who was absolutely thrilled at our baby news. She was practically jumping up and down, I felt awesome. She is very sweet! Today I do have nausea but not as bad as yesterday...I hope I am turning a corner and this pregnancy I will be lucky enough to have only first trimester nausea(last time its lasted all the way to 18 weeks!) So thats about it, not much pregnancy update, but wanted to log how we spent my DH's birthday. Also tomorrow is my first Dr's appointment and ultrasound for this pregnancy. So excited !!

Last edited by Anitha; March 1st, 2013 at 12:29 PM.