View Single Post
February 20th, 2013, 07:42 PM
Veteran
hey, I am just lurking from the June 2013 DDC and your post caught my eye. You are in my prayers, and I just wanted to give you some hope. My LMP was on September 1, 2012. I tested pregnant on October 15. I went in to have the pregnancy verified via ultrasound when I should have been over 7 weeks pregnant and the nurse said the EXACT same things to me, only in my case I was measuring TWO weeks earlier. There was nothing in the gestational sac, no heartbeat... I should have ovulated around September 15 so to me this was just bad. The nurse said the same thing to me: "Prepare for a miscarriage or you just ovulated two weeks later and it's too soon to see anything." She didn't run any blood tests either. She just scheduled another ultrasound for two weeks later. I went back two weeks later and the baby was there this time and the heart was beating! The baby was also measuring two weeks earlier so the truth in my case was for some unknown reason I ovulated two weeks later than I normally should have.. very very strange. Anyway, I wanted to let you know this because this does happen and I really couldn't believe it to be true but I wanted to show you. Good luck I hope baby is ok! <3