View Single Post
February 21st, 2013, 11:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
Katy, I went through this my first year of college. Gauge was 1 and DK was 2. Their grandma babysat them and they wanted her all the time because she spent the most time with them. It WILL get better! But I'm not going to lie, for the mean time it will be hard and you will feel like your feelings are hurt. Focus on school while you are at school. Do you have many breaks? What I did was brought a lunch and on lunch breaks and breaks between classes I tried to get most of my assignments and homework done...use that time to get ahead too. It gives you a little extra time at home with the babies. When you have school breaks (do you have a reading week? Ours is next week, we have a week off) or summer breaks, do as much as you can with them. All you can do is love them. They are so little that they don't understand right, when they are older it will get easier!! My kids love me a lot and ask for me all the time, and I used to worry that we would never get to this point. But I did, and you will! Keep your chin up!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!