View Single Post
February 21st, 2013, 10:41 PM
My BP was 149/90. Ugh! I mentioned to the dr the symptoms I've been feeling so she suggested that I keep a journal and take my bp when I feel my symptoms to give them a more accurate picture of what my bp is doing. This way they can determine if they need to start me on drugs or just continue to monitor me. She's not too concerned with it right now as she said she's seen worse. She said the next step would be to put me on bed rest but honestly, I find it hard to do much of anything without feeling like crap because my bp shoots up. I feel bad for Dh and my kids because it seems like I'm lazy and I hate that I have to stay to still or lay down so much.

Anyway, I did my glucose test today also and will find out soon what the results are for that. I'm hoping it's normal because I really don't want to be monitoring that on top of my bp. That was a pain in my last pregnancy since I did have GD with it.

I also got to see baby Zayne today while they checked my amniotic fluid which the tech said looked normal. And I get to do another 24hr urine test. Such a pain in the butt.