View Single Post
February 22nd, 2013, 03:37 PM
Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
Thank you, Ladies! The appointment went well. Except for me being late and then getting stuck in the snow at the bottom of her driveway and needing help from her son and a neighbor to pull the car out, which made me even more late. I felt really bad about that. I think she will work out really well for us. My bp was 160/88 which is actually lower than it has been in the past. She wants me to continue with the calcium/mag and herbal tea, and also suggested I give up red meat while upping daily protein to 80g per day. She told me she actually developed hypertension and symptoms of pre-eclampsia when she was pregnant with her first and was able to keep it under control and have her baby at home, so that's encouraging. Baby is good, head down, heartrate 136, and so far I've gained about 10 pounds.

It is WONDERFUL to see a midwife again, such a word of difference from seeing a doctor!

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!