View Single Post
February 22nd, 2013, 05:55 PM
Platinum Supermommy
It's definitely going by quickly!

31 weeks

Had an appointment on Wednesday. Here's my summary:

...weight gain was still at exactly one lb per week, BP was perfect, urine was negative for glucose & protein, baby's heart rate was in the 140's and fundal height was 30. So...I'll have appointments every two weeks now, and thankfully my doctor will be back from maternity leave on Monday. So far, so good!

Also on Wednesday, Grace and I went to the sibling class. It was pretty cute...there were three other kids there, and they played some games, learned how to change diapers and hold babies, watched a video, etc. Then at the end we toured L&D. That was the part Grace didn't like...she got pretty nervous. Overall it was a good time, though.

Lots and lots of stretching and body parts sticking out these days. For the most part I'm feeling pretty good. We got a lot of baby-related things done last weekend: got the Pack N Play set up in our bedroom, cleaned the bedroom, got all the preemie through 0-3 month clothes, blankets, hats, etc. washed and put away, cleaned the Jumperoo, Bumbo, and bouncy seat, and sterilized some breast pump and bottle stuff. There's probably more. Felt good to get that stuff out of the way. We also decided on a car seat, and picked out a name! So...we're definitely getting closer to being ready for her to come!

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!