View Single Post
February 22nd, 2013, 10:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
And I don't know what I should do.

I purchased several used cloth diaper covers (plastic pants, bummis, etc). I looked them each over for damage and didn't see any. I got my new diaper covers this week so I decided it was time to wash all my covers that I currently have. I get out my used covers and begin removing tags (cutting them off). It was then I realized that the tags were NOT punched through the extra material at the top or through the elastic, rather they were punched through the cover itself. Every single cover I bought from my re-use store has a tiny hole in it where the plastic bit from the tag was punched through. It's a bigger hole in the pull on plastic pants.

I don't know what to do about this. I don't think I can get a return. But doesn't this pretty much ruin my covers?

I want to go to the store tomorrow and show them and demand a refund but I don't have a receipt because I bought them like a month ago. I feel like I should take my covers in and show them the damage and use the ones they have on the rack as proof of what made the hole and tell them to quit punching through the cover!

In the meantime I'm terrified to tell DH about it because I know he'll explode out of rage.

'Scuse the bad typing, please. 'Breast is Best' but not when browsing the internet!