View Single Post
February 23rd, 2013, 07:33 AM
Platinum Supermommy
That's a really rough situation, but I'm impressed at you doing all this on your own. Will you ex pay child support? Pregnancy Medicaid is actually really good coverage, so you should do fine, especially with great midwives who know how to help you get the most out of it.

With vaccines, all you can do is educate yourself. Different people look at the same information and make different decisions, because it's all about analyzing risks and how those risks apply to your personal family and deciding on which option you feel safest with.

You can absolutely do some vaccines and not others, or change the vaccine schedule to space them out more/do them later/etc. Other countries generally have a more relaxed/spaced out schedule than us, and they have fewer vaccine reactions than we do. I'm happy to answer any questions you have about not vaccinating or delayed/selective vaccinations When we first started looking into vaccines, it was with the intention of coming up with a selective/delayed schedule. We didn't plan to decide not to vaccinate at all. It just happened, as more things came off our list.

I'll support you in whatever decision you make, too. I think it's great you are looking into it and just not making a decision on the fly.

Are you near any family that can help you out?