View Single Post
February 23rd, 2013, 09:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy S. View Post
With my first DH his issue was low count where as now with my current it seems to be everything else, and honestly I feel like low count can be corrected. maybe I a naive. My ex did some changes and such and his numbers improved drastically. I think there is a lot of hope hun!

So no way you guys can do IUIs? What about in the future? I just feel sad at the thought of a hysterectomy for you But a few of my friends have had it done and are much happier now. But they have kids.

Anyway, you got pg before and I am praying it will happen again with a rainbow baby!
We are hoping it will be something that can be easily fixed, we are just discussing our options should we get bad news.

Right now we are working with an OBGYN rather than an RE, and she doesn't do IUIs. We don't have any infertility insurance but because I've been friends with her daughter for years our current doctor helps us out. She will find another way to bill things or doesn't charge us at all. I'm sure if we switched to an RE we wouldn't be so lucky. The actual IUIs aren't that expensive I don't think but the ultrasounds and trigger and stuff are. It just seems like too big of a financial risk.

My mother had to have a hysterectomy as well and I know how much better her issues have been since then. I want that for myself. But the thought of having that rainbow baby will help me trudge through as long as the urologist is optimistic.

Thanks Bokkechick for my wonderful siggy!
TTC Blog
10-21-12