Topic: sexuality
View Single Post
February 23rd, 2013, 11:19 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bostoncreampie
I stopped showering with Walter a year ago because he started getting more interested and I thought it was time for boundaries. He loves to dance around naked with Sam and they have started grabbing each other and mooning each other and it's just gross, so I am trying to find a balance between normalizing it but keeping clear boundaries. Last night he asked me why I don't jump around naked with him, and very bluntly told me he'd be in to seeing my privates and not understanding why that's not okay. He knows some cultures dont wear clothes and doesn't understand why we do. All normal questions but I am having a hard time answering them! He has also claimed that he'd like to be a doctor someday so he can look at people private parts. He knows all about boobs (baby feeders) and I got him a book about body parts after he had a baby sister who looks different than him, but that's the extent of it. He is definitely interested so I want to normalize nudity and such but I don't want him to get any more obsessed with it than he already is, lol.