View Single Post
February 24th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I like to buy clothes I like before they sell out LOL but with big things, I want to buy everything all at once (with my book advance when it comes in . . . which should be any day now!) I wish I had saved the stuff from my boys (I'd send it to you!) but we thought we were done having kids lol. I wish I had major purchases out of the way like you

Being pregnancy in a warm state isn't so bad. It can get hot very easy when outside though! Other than that, it's fine Also, I'm totally down for the coupons

The vaccine thing IS overwhelming. Can I make a suggestion? If so, read on! LOL

Write a list of all the vaccines they will get (and in the order they will get them in). Go through one by one. You can fine out more about them here:
Vaccine Schedule for Babies & Toddlers

Research each one at a time, deciding the following:
Do I want to get this vaccine after what I've learned?
If so, at what age would I feel most comfortable giving this vaccine to my baby?

It's a lot less overwhelming when you go through one at a time. You have time, too. If you researched just one a week, by time the baby was born, you'd have your decision on the first year of vaccines covered!