View Single Post
February 24th, 2013, 03:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm with you on the natural stuff! It either smells bad or smells like nothing. I like babies to smell all wonderful! If I get the honest company body wash, I'll let you know what I think of it

Daycare actually will do cloth, usually if you make it easy for them BUT I can see you not wanting to while working full time. I sure as heck wouldn't. That right there would make my decision for me LOL I know some women do it but it's a lot to work and parent, and i'd want to spend all my free time playing with baby, not doing more laundry.

Diaper wise, if it it helps, when it came to disposables I liked Pampers and Huggies best. Pampers for my daughter, and huggies for my boys. I also like Walgreens brand, if you want a cheaper option. Target and other places I didn't like so much, but sometimes you have to try different things to see which you like best for you kid. Wipes wise, I like pampers best and most cheap brands. I HATE huggies wipes. They are really "dry" to me, compared to pampers, and I feel like they rely too much on the quilting to get baby clean instead of actually cleaning the area. It's hard to explain. I mean, huggies wipes FEEL nice, but they just don't clean the baby as good IMO.