View Single Post
February 24th, 2013, 09:38 PM
Super Mommy
Hi Tareena and it's great to have a due date buddy! I hope everything goes well at your ultrasound!

My name is Kelly and I have 2 kids who are 5 and 3.5 years old! I also have the second blood draw for my NT ultrasound and a regular 16 week apt coming up on March 7th! I have our 20 week ultrasound at the end of the month but won't be finding out the gender. So far this pregnancy has gone by pretty fast for me considering I found soo early that I was pregnant. Sometimes I think I am crazy for not finding out the gender and of course I am curious of what is growing inside of me, but I think to wait is the ultimate suprise and I know it will be worth the long wait How about you? Are you finding out the gender? So it looks like you will also having kids far apart in age! My first two are 19 months apart and now my new baby and my son will be 4 years apart which feels like far apart for me, he he!

BTW: I also have 2 fur kitties who are 6 and 7 years old! They are our first babies and we love them alot!

Skyla Helen- Feb 2nd, 2008
Tyler Lyman- Sep 6th, 2009

Quinn Kayden- Aug 17th, 2013

My kids are growing up soo fast!