View Single Post
February 25th, 2013, 07:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyrae03 View Post
Just caught myself up on your journal! Sounds like you have had quite the journey - but I really think that you're in it for the long haul this time, and you're right, it sounds like you're going to have an easy pregnancy! I'm hoping it's the same for me, since I'm also not really having any symptoms! Fingers crossed for both of us that these babies are the answers to our prayers. You sound like you deserve it

Can't wait to hear more from you!

Oh and also, I'm sorry to hear about your doggies - I have a dog named Atticus, and he is my absolute best friend in the whole wide world. We have been through absolutely everything together, and I cry just thinking about how sad I will be when he passes. I can't even imagine how you must have felt.
I still get rather sappy thinking about Tristen, she was too young to die and such an awesome dog. Prissy on the other hand I miss her, but she was old and lived a long and eventful life and I feel like it couldn't have been a better life... I got her when I was 13 and she died just before her 15th birthday.
I now don't have any pets for the first time in my life, I miss them a lot, and can't wait to get another, but our lease agreement is that we wont have dogs in this house... Our lease ends in September and depending on how things go we may find a pet friendly location, or ask our landlords to consider letting us get a dog.

5weeks 2 days:
I woke up with morning sickness this morning, after a week and a day with none... ugh. hope it doesn't last!