View Single Post
February 25th, 2013, 12:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ok this has been weighing on my mind for quite some time, but I can not keep it to myself any longer. My df is not circumcised so last cycle when we were bd ing he got a very small tear in the foreskin and now when he is fully erect and we are doing the bd it is hurting him a bit, so for us to have intercourse everyday is nearly impossible for him because it gets really sore. So I have been surfing the web regarding at home insemination so today he did his thing in a cup and we used a syringe without the needle to put the swimmers where they needed to go, I will be honest I really have No clue if this will work or not, I just do not want to miss my eggie and want every chance I have to catch it so what our plan is, is to BD every other day and use the syringe method in between. Has anyone ever had any success getting pregnant using a syringe?Any tips or advice will be greatly appreciated. I know I read that after he ejaculates that we should let the sperm sit for 30 mins or so and then other sites say to use it right away,I am just curious to what your thoughts on this subject is.Thanks

Last edited by Melissadd; February 25th, 2013 at 12:44 PM.