View Single Post
February 25th, 2013, 10:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Protein: Organic, Free range, antiboitic free, etc i buy organic, anti biotic free, and pastured meats, but if we go out to dinner obviously the food isn't always organic.
Dairy: in general we are a dairy free household. i occasionally buy raw milk and pastured butter for Sarah.
Produce: definitely organic for the dirty dozen.
Breads: i buy whole grain bread for Sarah and Steven. Vincent has some on occasion but wheat really constipates him so i try to avoid giving it to him as much as possible. i bake with almond meal and coconut flour.
Additives: we avoid processed foods as much as we can. absolutely no dyes, hfcs, or other fake sugar. we don't use white sugar. i bake with maple syrup and raw/local honey.
Water - Flouride free, enhanced, etc- we use a brita filter which doesn't get rid of the fluoride, which i hate. i buy spring water sometimes.
Juice and other beverages - we mostly drink water. Sarah can have one small glass of juice a day, Vincent can have a small glass of watered down juice. no soda, except on rare occasion Sarah will get a sip of her dad's soda. Sarah also sometimes drinks kombucha.

Check out my etsy shop!
Crunchy Couture
use code JMMOMMY for free shipping in the US

Last edited by horseradishmayo; February 25th, 2013 at 10:46 PM.