View Single Post
February 26th, 2013, 04:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hello all! I'm new to this board, but not new to JM. My 10 month old baby girl is about to outgrow her infant seat. I have been reading and researching as much as I can. My husband really, really likes the 3-in-1 combination seats. There for a little while I was set on the Diano Radian RXT. But now I'm second guessing because I am worried about it fitting in our car and also I've heard that combination seats are often outgrown in the forward facing harness mode due to height before the child is at the recommended weight to sit with the car seat belt and booster mode. Mean, the seat is rendered useless for awhile until the child gains more weight. Does anyone have any feedback on that information? My daughter has so far remained in the "average" as far as height and weight goes. Everyone who sees her says how small or petite she is for her age. That can obviously change as she gets older... But it makes me want to hope that she won't be the tall child who outgrows the forward facing harness mode before she is even able to use the seat as a booster. Help please!

Also would love to know more suggestions of seats to look at. Thank you all SO much!!!

Thankyou for the siggy, Jaidynsmum!