View Single Post
February 26th, 2013, 10:41 AM
Super Mommy
I read your other post too and I'm very sorry that your boyfriend is not supportive. I think the most important thing to remember is that it's not really about him or even about your relationship right now, it's about the life of your little baby. Obviously having two kids 15 months apart will be initially challenging, but it also quickly becomes wonderful and they will entertain each other and be good friends -- it's a built in playmate!

I also think the fact that your boyfriend doesn't want to end the baby's life says he's probably scared and concerned at this point, and hopefully will man-up and take responsiblity for the life you've made together. If he does, great. If he doesn't, and uses this baby as an excuse to end your relationship, he's not worth staying with anyway.

Lastly, I would really encourage you to find a birth control method you're comfortable with that is effective for you after this baby is born. You're obviously in the super fertile club and that way you could space out number 2 and 3 (if you want more after this one) until you wanted to be pregnant again.