View Single Post
February 27th, 2013, 03:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Does your baby take cat naps? Mason really only takes catnaps usually lately... Although sometimes in the evening hell nap for 1-2 hours. At night he sleeps from 10-10:30 until 4:30-5am then eats and goes back to sleep from 5:30-9:30/10am

Do you ever have to hold your baby through naps? Most of the time i do. As long as hes tired enough once he falls asleep ill lay him on the couch beside me or put him in his swing or pack n play till he wakes up so i can do things.

Does your baby take both cat naps and regular naps? See above

How long are your babies naps? His catnaps are anywhere between 10 and 45 minutes. His long nap if he has one is 1-2 hours on daddy after dinner

How much sleep do you feel that babies this age need? Umm idk really. As much as they seem they need? I can tell when ge really beeds sleep and try to get him to nap accordingly

Any tips or tricks or advice concerning this subject? Umm not really. I might not ve the best person for advice here as i dont have him on a rigid schedule. He pretty much runs the show with this stuff and has himself on a schedule for the most part with napping and feeding. I also keep him in the loud and busy main rooms of the house during his naps which may be why he doesnt nap as long lol. We have 4 dogs barking and people in and out of the house

~mommy of 3 angels and one handsome boy~

Last edited by aquariussweety21; February 27th, 2013 at 03:23 AM.