Topic: New
View Single Post
March 1st, 2013, 01:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
There is a lot of great information out there about how to TTC a girl. Since you love diet coke, that's a good step towards getting your body's PH to where it is girl friendly. Breastfeeding, if you are, is supposed to be girl friendly too. Start a girl friendly diet at least 6 weeks before you start to TTC and if you can maintain one 3 mo before you start, the better I've heard. I follow a LE diet (low everything). Lowering sperm count, making your body pH more acidic as well as your DH's, and your lifestyle can all contribute to your chances of getting a girl.

Some things that have been proven wrong with TTC gender is timing. Shettles has been discredited, as well as some other things that I can't remember at this time... But mostly Shettles method...

There is a lot of great information out there about how to TTC a girl. Since you love diet coke, that's a good step towards getting your body's PH to where it is girl friendly. Breastfeeding, if you are, is supposed to be girl friendly too. Start a girl friendly diet at least 6 weeks before you start to TTC and if you can maintain one 3 mo before you start, the better I've heard. I follow a LE diet (low everything). Lowering sperm count, making your body pH more acidic as well as your DH's, and your lifestyle can all contribute to your chances of getting a girl.

Some things that have been proven wrong with TTC gender is timing. Shettles has been discredited, as well as some other things that I can't remember at this time... But mostly Shettles method...